20 December 2007

Merry Christmas

This is a peep at the calendar I've made for my grandchildren for xmas, you can see photos of each page in my scrapbooking gallery here:-
http://www.dawn-in-nz.digitalscrapbookplace.com/


And this is a board game I made for the kids to play while opening their presents, yeah right Nana, don't be so silly! Well, I thought it was a good idea. Again you can see it better if you click on it.

In case I don't get a chance to post again before xmas day I'd like to wish all my visitors a wonderful time with family and friends and have a very merry christmas. This is my six grandchildren taken at various times over the last 10 years. The eldest, Lauren in the tartan dress, is now 10, the rest are Rebecca 7, Kate 5, Liam 3, Harrison 2½ & Riley 2.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Cool stuff Dawn. In answer to your question on the CD calendar, I used matte photo paper to print then and bought some empty CD cases(not the slimline ones) and just took the disk inset out. The cover might not easily bend back to make it stand up, so I just carefully took it off and put it back on the way I wanted it.