23 February 2008

Scatterday H - 23 Feb 2008

Here we are again, the week sure does fly past fast. Put your sunglasses on for this one if you don't want to throw up! For the life of me I could not think of or find a game that started with H that I could take a photo of so I've drawn one - okay I know my artistic abilites in this area leave something to be desired but you get the gist of it - don't you? I'd heard of Heliotrope the colour before but never realised it was this shade of pink - after I'd Googled it I remembered I had a t-shirt more or less the right shade so I dug it out and yes I could actually get into it, just! Currently I'm doing a challenge of taking a self portrait every day for the month of February so Thursday found me worrying the neighbours as to what on earth I was doing running backwards and forwards across my backyard in a Hot Pink t-shirt that was too small!

If you can stand it click on it to get a larger version.
Credits: Flower Power Alpha by DSP Designers/Lauren Bavin, http://tinyurl.com/ycldj2
Gabrielle QP from Fresh & Funky Collection by Faith True & Victoria Feemster, http://tinyurl.com/2c8c4l
So Happy Addon by Rene Bross, http://tinyurl.com/3x8udd
Fonts: Impervious, Jaggy Fries, Jayne Print, KidzOnlyTooSSK

3 comments:

Lindi said...

I love bright, but WOW, you've hustled up some HOT stuff there!
However did you remember heliotrope?

cinzia said...

As always a beautiful layout. One day I will .... or then again perhaps I will just keep dreaming.

by the way I have just taggged you. If you are interested in playing just check out my blog

Michelle Watters said...

Well done. Hangman was a great idea. I love your self portrait idea. I might have to try it.